• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

2 Nights on Dartmoor

Thanks a lot @Matt & @divebuddy for a great weekend out in the woods :thumbsup:

Great company, decent scoff & a good old larf to boot :)

Rounding off the weekend with brekkie at the Fox Tor Cafe was the icing on the caaaake (Lemon drizzle & fruit of course @1 shot willie) :whistle:;)

Cuckoo surprise for tea anyone ? :rofl:

Morning guys :)

What a great morning to wake up too.....hope you all had a good night :thumbsup:

Bit slack with the ongoing pictures this time around........I hope this will be addressed in your behaviour and performance report for the Bitch!!......very slack.

Are you off to the cafe again for Breakfast?

Morning guys :)

What a great morning to wake up too.....hope you all had a good night :thumbsup:

Bit slack with the ongoing pictures this time around........I hope this will be addressed in your behaviour and performance report for the Bitch!!......very slack.

Are you off to the cafe again for Breakfast?

Not meeting up until 13:30 today mate :rolleyes:;)

I did however have a good sleep on a comfy mattress ! :thumbsup:

Stop trying to drop me in it with " HE WHO MUST BE OBEYED " when our adventure hasn't even begun yet ! :sneaky:

" Your name is also going in the book " ! :whistle:;)

Aghh......good to see you are awake Bitch......hope that kettle is on and
Not meeting up until 13:30 today mate :rolleyes:;)

I did however have a good sleep on a comfy mattress ! :thumbsup:

Stop trying to drop me in it with " HE WHO MUST BE OBEYED " when our adventure hasn't even begun yet ! :sneaky:

" Your name is also going in the book " ! :whistle:;)

Ohh :poo::poo::poo:.........:rofl::rolleyes:.........I seem to be a day ahead of myself mate.......must be the tablets:whistle::rofl:

I will bow out gracefully with head held very low......and glowing red :rofl:

Better remove that kettle from the cooker.......it will boil dry by the time you get there :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::rofl:

Back