• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

2 Nights on Dartmoor

Tea.
IMG_20190622_181407.jpg

Morning all... Getting light here time for a wazz and then ill get the kettle on and make the guys a brew

Your gonna WHAT!! after your waz:eek:.........not only are there pictures of you making tea........there is now a written statement of intent from you :eek::rofl:

I take it the Bitch is slacking again:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just a few more pics from our Dartmoor Overnighter ! 👍

IMG_20190622_172536596.jpg
IMG_20190622_172614030.jpg
IMG_20190622_172601443.jpg
IMG_20190623_093256.jpg

The evening meal arrived bang on time whilst Dick set about making his legendary homemade mint sauce ! :D

Thanks to @Matt & @divebuddy for another top drawer overnight camp. :thumbsup:

I actually got some decent sleep this time round too. :sleepy:

I did however have a major issue with the local ant population who sought to capture my French Army tent using the classic pincer movement tactic. :eek:

The 1st wave attacked the front of the tent whilst a 2nd unit targeted the rear :sneaky:

I'm pleased to say that after an hour of hand to hand combat with the aid of several insect wipes I emerged unharmed from the onslaught ! :)

Back