• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

2L ORTLIEB WATER BAG.

Big G

Very Addicted
I've just bought one of these : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORTLIEB-W...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649 £7.99 plus free p+p from ebay should be ideal for collecting water from rivers or streams :thumbsup:

I'm hoping i can attach my Sawyer mini to it, and have fresh clean water on tap to drink and use at camp ;)

You can also buy a shower nozzle for it, has hanging loops each end which un clip, attach it to your pack or hang from a tree use as a shower :)

There's one left for sale, if anyone's on look out for one :thumbsup::D

Hi, Gary.

Looks good mate....if it works with the Sawyer it will be a bonus :thumbsup:
Nice find.;)
Cheers Bill, I can't find any info, if the Sawyer mini fits on the smaller opening.

I'm gonna ask a few Youtubers i've seen using them, but not with the Sawyer attached :(

They are between £15-£20 quid online :thumbsup:

I've got my 3L Source hydration bladder, sometimes i don't fancy taking it, to keep the weight down.

This should be ideal, only weighs 80g :)

@WildWood1965

No good for you Kneef... weren't you looking for lightweight foldable water storage, carrier, a few weeks ago ?

@WildWood1965

No good for you Kneef... weren't you looking for lightweight foldable water storage, carrier, a few weeks ago ?

Looks good Gary but at the moment my cash is being spent on gear for the Scotland trip that I might be interested in going on ! ;)

I also have the small matter of an m.o.t on the horizon & a possible purchase of four all terrain tyres for my Honda CRV.

Just checked my emails, been Refunded :rolleyes:

With a message saying, Out of stock :(

Just checked my emails, been Refunded :rolleyes:

With a message saying, Out of stock :(

That's a shame Gary:(.....hope you find something else.
Could be for the best mate.....you may find another one now that actually suits the Sawyer :thumbsup:

Happy shopping ;):D

Back