• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

3 days away

lol

Extremely Addicted
Not wild, nor glamping............ Just returned from 3 days with bros in laws, and canoes on a quiet wild area of a site on the Waveney (southern Broads)
1 plastic OEX Bandicoot tent, 1 dutch surplus tent and 1 GC Standard, much food, much liquid medication, and much good times!!,
Martins by the hundreds, sparrowhawks, buzzards, kestrels, kingfishers seemingly everywhere, deer, bats, roach by the tonne, and much more.
I fell in the river, and now I'm getting a cold...coincidence or punishment?

Attachments

• Gelsdeton 2020 sunrise 2.jpg
    Gelsdeton 2020 sunrise 2.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 123
Not wild, nor glamping............ Just returned from 3 days with bros in laws, and canoes on a quiet wild area of a site on the Waveney (southern Broads)
1 plastic OEX Bandicoot tent, 1 dutch surplus tent and 1 GC Standard, much food, much liquid medication, and much good times!!,
Martins by the hundreds, sparrowhawks, buzzards, kestrels, kingfishers seemingly everywhere, deer, bats, roach by the tonne, and much more.
I fell in the river, and now I'm getting a cold...coincidence or punishment?
Sounds like a great time was had by all lol but why can't you just take a shower like everyone else

Back