• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

4 Season Sleeping Bag Recommendations?

giphy.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

M90 liners advertised here....

Reactions: Bam
Well if its as good as my expansion 5.....you should be well pleased👍

'Scuse my stupidity, but what is an "expansion 5"? Doh!!! A Snugpak , Yahay!!!

Yes that looks good, like the expansion panel. Like the Carinthia Defence 4 too. but both well outside my paypoint :( ?

Last edited:
Cheers for the details mate, I've got poles that I'm looking forward to using as an external frame, its something to fit the poles to for a solid frame I'm looking for. I'll go with lashing them together if I have to but I'm on the hunt for 'something' that I can fix them to for a bit of rigidity.
Any joy?

Thanks for asking, I've spent a lot more than I've meant to recently so avoided looking too hard at ANYTHING. I still managed to buy a couple of steel cups last night... the plan is that I'll never need any more steel cups but Gawd knows....

Cheers Lol, I'll have a nose.

Whatever poles you use (such as extending washing line poles, adapted?) if my maths is correct (square on the hypotenuse and all that!) you'll need something pushing six foot long?
The Vango Mk5 leg would I reckon be good (200cms), but if that comes in a bit pricey in the context of the tent, sometimes if you phone them and get to speak to a lady called Anne, they can sometimes be....er......helpful?

Extendable washing line poles if they go to that length at a £5/pole could have the ends removed so the Vango apex piece can then be fitted on top? They will bend just a little in use if like me you like the canvas nice and taught..............

Last edited:
RE the above....….just noticed price has gone up £8 to £48.....still a steal though :thumbsup:

Reactions: Bam
Back