• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
5.11 XPRT Boots

Review 5.11 XPRT Boots

John Fenna

Extremely Talkative
John Fenna submitted a new resource:

5.11 XPRT Boots - Ticks All The Boxes

I am something of a convert to 5.11 Tactical clothing and gear, having found every item from 5.11 Tactical that I have tested to be extremely well made, well designed and well up to its intended usage.

The XPRT Extreme Performance for Rapid Tactics Tactical Boot makes no change to my favourable impression of 5.11 Tactical products and, as their top of the range 8" boot for urban operators, it is full of useful and practical features. British Special Forces had input in the design of the...

Read more about this resource...

I too have a pair and would agree with everything John has written, but no matter how in depth the review you need to try these boots for yourself to understand how good they are, so if you are thinking about a new pair of boots in the new year I would give these serious consideration

Back