• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A challenge ......

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
As we’re all isolated and a little bored and resorting to drinking beer ( or cider or gin and tonic or coke ) I challenge you all to make and show a completed pop can stove .

Plenty of you tube vids and different methods available , don’t worry if you haven’t got any meths .

Give it a go , it’ll kill an hour 👍😁

8E269C70-1272-434B-A018-830C4D90F608.jpeg
3E3FD3E2-B090-4FBB-B269-7FA6FC33757F.jpeg

I'll have to save this for next week while Liz is at work, I can just see her face if I were to start on 'camping gear' whilst the is a to do list lmao, great idea though, the one I made a couple of years ago is still going strong and it's had some abuse.

This is a silly game, count me out.
I'm teetotal and only drink soft drinks from bottles..so there are no cans in my house.
DSCF5543.jpg

So in the spirit of the forum I made a stove from my usual drinks container. Not so good..:(

The smoke alarm went off and now there's a Fire Engine outside...
DSCF5544.jpg

:lol:.....:lol:

Last edited:
This is a silly game, count me out.
I'm teetotal and only drink soft drinks from bottles..so there are no cans in my house.
DSCF5543.jpg

So in the spirit of the forum I made a stove from my usual drinks container. Not so good..:(

The smoke alarm went off and now there's a Fire Engine outside...
DSCF5544.jpg

:lol:.....:lol:

Your my kind of person 😂😂😂

I have no tinnies in the house at all as a consequence of not being able to visit the off licence for the best part of a fortnight...the empties were squashed for recycling yonks ago 😢

Back