• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A collection of 1920's-1940's folding pocket knives.

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
Five very pretty little Sheffield steel knives by makers like Ibberson, Westby and W Mills & Son.
Absolutely nothing to do with bushcraft but they're pretty and sharp.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You do seem to unearth some interesting stuff Ystranc, I take it you're into your boot sales etc.

There is only a tiny percentage of the stuff I buy and sell that you guys would ever be interested in. I turn down a lot more than I buy because of price, I have to leave myself room to make a profit because it's part of my living.
I'm not really keen on selling stuff on the forum because I'm a little uncomfortable about making realistic profit off it to you guys and like I said, it's part of my living.
I'm very happy to joke about being tight as a ducks arse but in the end money is only working capitol to me and possessions are just goods to trade, there is very little that I own that I think of as truely, permanently mine.

Last edited:
There is only a tiny percentage of the stuff I buy and sell that you guys would ever be interested in. I turn down a lot more than I buy because of price, I have to leave myself room to make a profit because it's part of my living.
I'm not really keen on selling stuff on the forum because I'm a little uncomfortable about making realistic profit off it to you guys and like I said, it's part of my living.
I'm very happy to joke about being tight as a ducks arse but in the end money is only working capitol to me and possessions are just goods to trade, there is very little that I own that I think of as truely, permanently mine.

Understandable mate đź‘Ť Always good to make a profit buddy.

Back