• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A few fish from Thursday .....

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Am working today so had time in lieu on Thursday , managed to get to the pond and after a quiet start managed a decent bag . There were a couple of guys there smashing it on floating bread but of all the bait options I had bread wasn't one of them :( . I will however have some next time I go ;).

Pond1.jpg
Pond 2.jpg
pond3.jpg
pond4.jpg
pond5.jpg
pond6.jpg
pond7.jpg
pond8.jpg
pond9.jpg

Am working today so had time in lieu on Thursday , managed to get to the pond and after a quiet start managed a decent bag . There were a couple of guys there smashing it on floating bread but of all the bait options I had bread wasn't one of them :( . I will however have some next time I go ;).

View attachment 115258View attachment 115259View attachment 115260View attachment 115261View attachment 115262View attachment 115263View attachment 115264View attachment 115265View attachment 115266
A nice bag there Rob, if there are any crucians in there then a size 18 and floating casters can be an absolute killer. Saying that its a good method for anything feeding on the surface

Back