• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A frosty North Yorkshire Coast

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Al and I are planning an overnight Bivvy this weekend , I suspect it’s gonna be chilly .

This was the view from my front step at 8am today , temp in car read as -1

63ABD402-9A19-4787-BCE8-28B64B9B0D23.jpeg
D6EF3E8C-FCE2-4FC7-B35C-C89EBCCC46A7.jpeg

Hi Rob.

Lovely pictures mate, a good covering of frost.
Hope the Bivvy trip is a good one for you and Al :thumbsup:
Look forward to the report and please add lots of pictures for us all:)

Did you finish the mini hood you were designing?

Nice warmers mate:thumbsup:

Might be of interest to you also Al?

I was looking around a while back for a couple of hand warmers....not just for bushcraft but hunting as well.
During the search, I came across the "S-Boston"

Some clever design work has gone into it.

Used it a few times now and can wholeheartedly recommend it as an option if you are looking.

If you do not want to watch the whole video go to about 6.07 mate....hope you find it useful :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice warmers mate:thumbsup:

Might be of interest to you also Al?

I was looking around a while back for a couple of hand warmers....not just for bushcraft but hunting as well.
During the search, I came across the "S-Boston"
Some clever design work has gone into it.

Used it a few times now and can wholeheartedly recommend it as an option if you are looking.

If you do not want to watch the whole video go to about 6.07 mate....hope you find it useful :thumbsup:
Have one myself and can recommend it mine is made by Whitby and co also Zippo make them its lasted for 12 hrs on one fill.

Lol, I had a little talk with myself on the way over and now have a plan of attack, buy at least one item a month cost dependant, the weight and pack size has got to come down.

Back