• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A little project

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Just pi ked this up off ebay for a steal, needs a little work but looks to be robust
Screenshot_20220819-182828_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220819-182837_eBay.jpg

Next year I plan to do a sponsored cycle around Wales bushcraft type thing (still very much in the planning stage) but thought this would come in handy for lugging the larger bits of kit around. Wait for its arrival and I will start the repairs/ modifications.

Update:
Well after 3 weeks buggering about, it finally arrived! So I've tarted her up a bit and it's OK. Not quite what I expected but it's a starting point. Will do me for going local till I can get a better one
20220912_190605.jpg
20220917_173805.jpg
20220917_173816.jpg

I'm getting this soon, made a deal with a customer on his garage roof, he buys me this as part payment:
KLAR FIT Klarfit Follower - Bicycle Trailer, Cargo Trailer, Single-Track, Loading Area: 35.5 x 25.5 x 65 cm (WxHxD), 11 kg, 35 kg Load Weight, Steel Frame, 16" Wheel, Dynamic Suspension, Reflectors https://amzn.eu/d/hDJUU7Q
Screenshot_20220919-082703_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Nice trailer Jon....get some kit on that one mate 👍
I reckon the single will tow easier and will be much better off road on bumpy uneven ground .. ...less chance of tipping.👍
That's what I'm hoping mate, first outing next weekend with this one, then hopefully by next weekend I'll have my new one, then I'm going out as often as I can. Spent too long indoors and at work. Need some me time.

Back