• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Keith

Very Addicted
I just finished watching this movie, unofficially I believe these types of movies are refereed to as a "Mocumentary", part movie part doco. This is about the possibility of the Yellowstone National Park Volcano in the USA erupting as a super volcano. Well worth watching. I would say by the looks of it a lot of actual real life footage was incorporated into this movie from real volcano disasters & other disasters. Certainly an eye opener for some people in regards to the effects in cities, how people react.
I highly recommend this movie, even to those like myself that already have a pretty good idea of what would happen in such a disaster.
Keith.

Can we have some feedback on this from those that actually watch this movie. Your thoughts please.

Ystranc

Something big happening is inevitable, whether it's this, a meteorite or some other event. There is just no telling when. Luck would play a huge part in any person surviving the initial event long enough to employ their survival skills.
The interesting aspect of this film was the US governments inability to think on a big enough scale...I'm still unsure they did the situation justice, it looked like a possible extinction event.