• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A nice Swedish barrel knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
This is something that I bought earlier today before I had sobered up from the night before...beware the evils of drink!

Attachments

• IMG_3756.JPG
    IMG_3756.JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3757.JPG
    IMG_3757.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3758.JPG
    IMG_3758.JPG
    302.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3759.JPG
    IMG_3759.JPG
    300 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3760.JPG
    IMG_3760.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3754.JPG
    IMG_3754.JPG
    363.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3755.JPG
    IMG_3755.JPG
    342.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3761.JPG
    IMG_3761.JPG
    283.2 KB · Views: 68
Very nice 👍🏻 What’s that now ? 3 ? Might buy one from you one day Mike 👍🏻 Really like them …. Will wait till your old and drunk tho ,,, get a better deal 😉😂

Very nice 👍🏻 What’s that now ? 3 ? Might buy one from you one day Mike 👍🏻 Really like them …. Will wait till your old and drunk tho ,,, get a better deal 😉😂
the-stone-age.jpg

Strike while the iron is hot Mark, this is a photo from the Welsh meet. Mike is far right

... an eyewatering £240 online
jesus murphy! poked around and saw some going for upwards of £500!!!
wtf? what's the explanation for that?
seems like a nice style of knife but how on santa's garden patch do those kind of prices happen?
is it just that they're antiques? i like a nice old knife too but that's outrageous!

It depends on maker, size, condition, rarity, figuring of the grain on the handle etc....they're a bit of an obsession for some collectors. I'm a total lightweight compared to some of those guys. Its the same with the collectors of Army Knives, some guys have to have every every type and year issued by every maker and will obsessionally search for a particular knife or be upgrading knives in their collection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back