• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A pair of 30mm medium height scope rings for an 11mm dovetail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone has a spare set of 30mm medium scope rings for for an 11mm dovetail rail that they no longer need it would really help me out.

JSRamsbottom really came through. A really cheap but good quality set of Richter scope rings arrived this morning and the Yukon Photon is now on the .22lr and sighted in at 50 meters.
I’d read all kinds of horror stories about the lack of adjustment for windage and elevation so imagine my relief when the bullet hole appeared only just high and right of the cross hairs. It was a doddle to adjust and now I’m set for a little night shooting.
Thank you both for looking and thank you Dick for recommending JSRamsbottom as a supplier.

I’d read all kinds of horror stories about the lack of adjustment for windage and elevation so imagine my relief when the bullet hole appeared only just high and right of the cross hairs.
People spend silly money, like £100 on adjustable mounts, bemoaning the lack of adjustment then find the head is adjustable, for free...
For the sake of 10 minutes with an Allen key people are telling new owners to spend money. Dunt sit right to a careful yorkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back