• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A place to share You Tube Videos.

Here's a vid I made of Bam's dutch oven skills. It's a bit self-indulgent at the start with my wandering in the forest fetish, but then it's got a good few minutes of Bam cooking up a splendid stew 👍

Here's a vid I made of Bam's dutch oven skills. It's a bit self-indulgent at the start with my wandering in the forest fetish, but then it's got a good few minutes of Bam cooking up a splendid stew 👍

Not self indulgent at all mate, the night wasn't just about the scran. There was bevvy involved too. ;)

Great video smurf and the stew looked amazing bam :D Enjoyed that cheers for sharing 👍
When it comes to forest scran Bam certainly can come up with the goods. If anyone could manage a wilderness Christmas dinner I reckon Bam could.

Not that I'm planting seeds or anything...

When it comes to forest scran Bam certainly can come up with the goods. If anyone could manage a wilderness Christmas dinner I reckon Bam could.

Not that I'm planting seeds or anything...

Some good company and good food mixed with some medicinal alcohol ;) always makes a good camp buddy 👍

@Bam Christmas dinner challenge set :lol::D

@Bam Christmas dinner challenge set :lol::D

Looking that way, I'm not sure Mrs Smurf or Mrs Bam would wear Christmas day but we've managed to get out about that time of year in the past, think we were away a few days before xmas last year. Hmmm, I've got my massive Dutch oven that could do a chicken at least, if not a turkey..... always room for a small one Ark if you fancy it.

Looking that way, I'm not sure Mrs Smurf or Mrs Bam would wear Christmas day but we've managed to get out about that time of year in the past, think we were away a few days before xmas last year. Hmmm, I've got my massive Dutch oven that could do a chicken at least, if not a turkey..... always room for a small one Ark if you fancy it.

Christmas Day wouldn’t go down well with mrs Ark ether lol

Would love to come along mate and I will take you up on that offer one day buddy. Thanks 👍 I tend to make plans to hastily tho and am already boarder lining being a let down :whistle: but aye sounds like a plan for the future buddy

Reactions: Bam
Christmas Day wouldn’t go down well with mrs Ark ether lol

Would love to come along mate and I will take you up on that offer one day buddy. Thanks 👍 I tend to make plans to hastily tho and am already boarder lining being a let down :whistle: but aye sounds like a plan for the future buddy

Have your people talk to our people....

I watched now a couple of other Videos from him.
Some ideas I find very good.

But a lot he shows looks very individual to me. May be, he does it, because Swedish conditions are different.

I watched now a couple of other Videos from him.
Some ideas I find very good.

But a lot he shows looks very individual to me. May be, he does it, because Swedish conditions are different.
He seems to me what I would call "bare-bone" The teapot hanging off a stick on an old bit of string for example. My kind of guy, In the video description he said that he went on this 3 day trip with no food - braver than me in that weather. Having that confidence in that weather would be awesome for me... I've subscribed to him, glad you shared it!

In my opinion he isn't really a bushcrafter.

He doesn't go in the woods, he comes from there!

For me his equipment looks, as if he had found it in his attic.
Most of it I know, but wouldn't recommend it for use in that conditions.

But it looks like as if it doesn't disturb him.

Just stumbled across this guy, watched a few and like his delivery and content.

I never would light a fire in a pinewood like that.

One strong wind, and this guy is grilled like a chicken!

Back