• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A place to share You Tube Videos.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Just watched a video on YouTube and quite enjoyed it.

Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread for people to share and look back on the videos that they make themselves or view from others.

Just watched this one......quite good and relevant to the Scotland trip.......IF we get some snow :):thumbsup:

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Been looking at some boots......and came across this clip.

We wear different types...makes....and designs in boots..... outdoor shoes.
Some stretch........feet swell.
This lady knows her stuff......good tips and advice.....enjoy đź‘Ť

@lol @David Day and anyone else using or thinking about a Lavvu shelter.

This is the first video of this guy that I have watched.........he has such a relaxed and organized approach to his trips.
Really shows how the Lavvvu comes into its own......the addition of the G-Stove makes it a real home from home and a secure shelter over the three-day trip.

Used to have a Frontier stove a while back and sold it......but I could be seriously tempted with the G-Stove I think.

When taking down his Lavvu he may have been better off shaking the majority of the snow off.........and then using his ground sheet to fold the shelter on while packing away.
But then he was out for three days feeling tired and wanting to beat the weather.

I have subscribed to his channel.

Should get the juices flowing :xmas-cool::D

Enjoy.

These are my main You tubers I watch.
Tried making my own videos several times, not got the the gift of being on camera or editing ability. Plus my daft Welsh accent makes me sound thick!

These are my main You tubers I watch.
Tried making my own videos several times, not got the the gift of being on camera or editing ability. Plus my daft Welsh accent makes me sound thick!

Been subscribed to the 1st two for some time now

Will have a look at number 3 on the list now

Cheers for the heads up ! đź‘Ť

Back