• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A place to share You Tube Videos.

Just found this guy last night, some great treks and trails in Finland / Sweden :)

Realistic Survival Kit

In my opinion a simple but good quality compass is missing here.

This is a 5-minute compilation of our wild camp trip to Middlethird wood on Saturday night, Bam has the starring role as he does all the work whilst I take wee sneaky videos :D

I'm sure most 'stars' get more than a Big Mac you bloody cheapskate...... :(

First thing mate is...what a beautiful place :thumbsup:

Nice video also :thumbsup:

First thing mate is...what a beautiful place :thumbsup:

Nice video also :thumbsup:

Not my place , I am just the staff here tending the garden/ veg and a bit of furniture restoration for some pennies, very lucky to be here as can practice anything with out upsetting anyone

Attachments

• 154805057458876438 (2).jpg
    154805057458876438 (2).jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 154805057458876438 (1).jpg
    154805057458876438 (1).jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 126
Not my place , I am just the staff here tending the garden/ veg and a bit of furniture restoration for some pennies, very lucky to be here as can practice anything with out upsetting anyone

Very nice finish on them cabinets :thumbsup:
Sounds blissful buddy :D

Just watched this. Interesting.
Anyone skinned a rabbit without using a knife?

Sort of lol. Just a small nick with a knife on it’s belly and I do the rest with my hands. Hate doing it because they stink lol

I was going to do a youtube channel in Jan this year but I am still in 2 minds as to whether it is really worth it, a few reviews of some kit , rifle etc, but has it been done to death now? or is it worth the hassle?

I was going to do a youtube channel in Jan this year but I am still in 2 minds as to whether it is really worth it, a few reviews of some kit , rifle etc, but has it been done to death now? or is it worth the hassle?

If its something you fancy doing mate then go for it.

Mine is as much as a diary for me than a resource for others.
I enjoy recording the wee vids and editing them together.
Have a go if you have a mind to. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. :)

Back