• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A quick 50

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
Out on the Royal Enfield Himalayan for a brief local ride on this sunny morning. I've found that due to healing injuries I have to be careful where, and on what surface I get on and off the bike. Gravel, soft ground is bad news as I need a firm footing to be safe. Not a major problem but it restricts photo taking on ride outs at the moment but I managed these this morning.

DSC00595.JPG

DSC00596.JPG

DSC00597.JPG

This is the road to St David's Head, which lies just beyond the Headland on the left of photo 2. It's about as far West as you can get in this area of Wales. A nice ride on great roads which are not yet busy, although a trickle of Happy Vanners is apparent.

As unlikely as it may seem I didn't know this weekend is a Bank Holiday.. I don't have a TV or read Newspapers and I listen to Radio Cymru where the music is great, but I don't speak Welsh so the news Bulletins are meaningless to me. It's a happy life...:lol:
About once in a blue moon I look at the BBC news website, just to check if we are at war with anyone and to check which.. "Personality".. has declared they (it) are non Binary...Ok, the last bit is a lie. :rofl: So dates tend to be reduced to Months/seasons and not ticked off day by day, by me.

All this old waffle leads me to say that some time ago I booked a campsite, a Farm site in Shropshire where there is a Bush Craft / Country Show at the weekend. It will be a car trip as a fully loaded bike on perhaps a muddy track is a bit beyond me at the moment.
On return from that trip I'm off to Sussex for a re-union of work mates plus wives and families. I know that date, it's D Day weekend.
I do believe I have been conned at the re-union as they have organised a race to see who buys the Breakfasts on Saturday morning.
A 25 yard Bunny Hop !!! B' ards.. I'm hoping they are kidding. :lol:...:lol:

So Hasta La Vista for a while folks, catch up with you all at some time.:thumbsup:

Safe journey sax šŸ‘šŸ» I would say enjoy yourself, however you strike me as a man that will šŸ˜

Nice photos Sax...I hope that you have a great time with your buddies, even if you do have to buy breakfast. Take care.

Back