• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A return.

If I can come to the Autumn Meet, which I hope to do, I'm sure I can bring some skills to share. We can chat about this nearer the time. ;)

the meet at the end of April is just a few of us going out for the weekend your welcome to join us if you so wish :thumbsup:..the next big meet is in August ok

After a few years away, and having followed a ermmm... red herring - I'm back! Hello to Bill, Matt and the gang. :)
Welcome back mate, you'll find the family somewhat changed since your spell away:thumbsup:

Welcome back mate, you'll find the family somewhat changed since your spell away:thumbsup:

Thanks Joe. I'm looking forward to getting involved. I don't think I can make the April weekend Matt, it's a long way to travel for just a weekend - much as I'd like to. But August - I'll bring my toybox! ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Joe. I'm looking forward to getting involved. I don't think I can make the April weekend Matt, it's a long way to travel for just a weekend - much as I'd like to. But August - I'll bring my toybox! ;):thumbsup:
Looking forward to meeting you

Back