• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A spring afternoon out with our son and granddaughter.

Thanks. I'm slowly getting the hang of editing with DaVinci Resolve but there are masses of functions which I'll probably never use.

Zoey is very keen to go camping and we'll take her soon. Just waiting until the weather improves a little as we don't want to be stuck in a small tent with a 3 year-old and a 13 year-old while the rain batters down from above. Heh

Thanks. I'm slowly getting the hang of editing with DaVinci Resolve but there are masses of functions which I'll probably never use.

Zoey is very keen to go camping and we'll take her soon. Just waiting until the weather improves a little as we don't want to be stuck in a small tent with a 3 year-old and a 13 year-old while the rain batters down from above. Heh
I use Openshot as it's free and as I use Linux Mint it was recommended by the software manager. She will always remember the camping trip and it will be wonderful to watch her experience it.

Back