• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A TRIP OOT WITH THE LADS šŸ˜

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Going on an overnight camp with a few lads on here.....been a long time coming :D Should be a good practice for avimore...

Almost sorted all my gear......am going light :whistle:
C33A29E0-7816-4C9B-91E3-055D4C6F7E12.jpeg

Just the food and beverages to add and itā€™s all sorted.

What about yous lads
@Bam @G1ZmO @MildredsSmurf @Forest wanders

Funnily enough, I've started packing, I'm generally a day before kind of a cat but been dragging stuff out from its various 'glory holes'. Still to get a few bits and bobs out and no doubt I'll add to it and it will go from a sensible 18KG or so to over 20 but we're not going that far.

Cannae wait to get out and meet up. :)

Hope you guys have a great overnighter :thumbsup:

They do say its good to put names to faces........I have seen a few of the faces.........tiz not pretty :p:rofl:
Look forward to the write up.......and please.....lots of pictures guys :D:thumbsup:

Have a good'un :)

Ooh there will be plenty of pictures bill...not been out for long enough...I will be snap happy :lol:

Sounds good Mark :thumbsup:......and like you say.....a good chance to try your kit out mate......before the "Glencoe" meet....peace of mind:thumbsup:
Any snow showing where you are all off to?

Dug out the missus's sleeping bag for this one, its beefier than any of mine, certainly for the size. Rated down for 'comfy' to -7 and I've used it to about that before and it was toasty enough.

Throwing stuff in my bag today to give me a spare day. Cannae wait, 2 more sleeps to go....

DearSoggyGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

Dug out the missus's sleeping bag for this one, its beefier than any of mine, certainly for the size. Rated down for 'comfy' to -7 and I've used it to about that before and it was toasty enough.

Throwing stuff in my bag today to give me a spare day. Cannae wait, 2 more sleeps to go....

DearSoggyGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif
I'm packing tomorrow morning as not had time so far thanks for being the organised one Bam.... It will be great :D

Back