• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A trip to the woods

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Over recent months I have been Re thinking some of the kit I use for Wild Camping.
Made a few changes and added a few new additions to the general kit muster.
All packed and ready for an overnighter in the woods next week.
This trip will be to sort out the new shelter and to give the other gear a trial run too.

IMG_20200214_095308.jpg

After a bit of fine tuning.... I will at last be able to dissappear in the wood.... Turn the radio on low... and relax into to some a wood carving on following trips..... Proper job:thumbsup:

Thanks Bam :thumbsup:

Just hope it is not pizzing down next week :rolleyes:......could do with some half decent weather while mucking about with the initial set up and tweaking the kit......most of which has not been used in anger yet.
After that....it does not really matter as it should be a quick and easy set up/take down. :thumbsup::)

Spot on bill :thumbsup: new kit looks nice and neatly packed, looking forward to the pictures of it all:thumbsup:

Chilling and carving sounds blissful, hope the weather works for yi mate

Thanks Bam :thumbsup:

Just hope it is not pizzing down next week :rolleyes:......could do with some half decent weather while mucking about with the initial set up and tweaking the kit......most of which has not been used in anger yet.
After that....it does not really matter as it should be a quick and easy set up/take down. :thumbsup::)

Have fun with the new gear mate, fingers crossed on the weather too. You'll soon get familiar with the new stuff. :)

Spot on bill :thumbsup: new kit looks nice and neatly packed, looking forward to the pictures of it all:thumbsup:

Chilling and carving sounds blissful, hope the weather works for yi mate

Cheers Markus :)

When sorted I am going to try a couple of videos......still early days mind you :rofl:
Would like to add reviews on the kit purchased........:thumbsup:

Back