• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A wee overnighter

saxonaxe

Slightly Addicted
Thanks for that Bram. I think I know the answer, but that little table? Would you miss it? I mean, is it worth the bother of packing it in on a trip? I've never used one but quite often wish I had one in my kit. Shall I raid the Piggy Bank or not?..:D

Thanks for that Bram. I think I know the answer, but that little table? Would you miss it? I mean, is it worth the bother of packing it in on a trip? I've never used one but quite often wish I had one in my kit. Shall I raid the Piggy Bank or not?..:D
I find it that bit easier than doing stuff on the ground or trying to balance stuff on stones etc., especially as I'm now in my 50's and making more noises etc as I get to my feet. It folds down pretty small and doesn't weigh much. I'll dig out a link for you mate.

Yellowstone Backpacker Table: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

No pictures of it folded up unfortunately so here's a link to something that looks VERY similar, its got pictures of it folded up. Hope that helps mate.

Looks good and cosy - It is great to get some solo time chilling in the woods
I did the fire against that old stone dyke again, it worked well although I'm not sure we could do it when things are drier, the prevailing wind was blowing sparks into the plantation. I've left a couple K's of charcoal for another time mate. Feel free to use it if you're there before me.