• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

A wee overnighter

Nice looking grub ....hope we are going to be treated to 1 of your curry's:whistle::)

I'll see what I can do mate, probably numbers dependent, I'm fine cooking for small numbers but not so good at judging stuff on a larger scale. I do have an even large Dutch oven though, another red wine fueled purchase, I thought I might be able to do big loafs of bread in it, never used it once. :lol:

Banging curry, looks just the ticket. Hoping to get out again myself in a couple of weeks for an overnighter, got the bug now 👍🏻😬

Reactions: Bam
Banging curry, looks just the ticket. Hoping to get out again myself in a couple of weeks for an overnighter, got the bug now 👍🏻😬

You need to listen to those voices in your head Deano, try and ignore the ones telling you to kill hookers though. :lol:

Food looks amazing mate :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, I was quite pleased with that one. Like a lot of cooks I'm my biggest critic but for me I nailed that one. Its a simple recipe but like a lot of simple recipes, you can try and 'pimp' it and make an arse of it. Of course, next time I try it I'll add too much cumin or not enough turmeric and compare it to last night's.

Cheers mate, I was quite pleased with that one. Like a lot of cooks I'm my biggest critic but for me I nailed that one. Its a simple recipe but like a lot of simple recipes, you can try and 'pimp' it and make an arse of it. Of course, next time I try it I'll add too much cumin or not enough turmeric and compare it to last night's.

Love a curry. Am guilty of pimping things up to much, to the point it tastes naff... but am learning lol. A really need to broaden my horizons when it comes to cooking outside, a make a mean stew to but iv only made it outside a couple of times.

Love a curry. Am guilty of pimping things up to much, to the point it tastes naff... but am learning lol. A really need to broaden my horizons when it comes to cooking outside, a make a mean stew to but iv only made it outside a couple of times.

Just need more practice mate, same as other aspects of life, the more you do things the better you get. I have plenty that I'm not fully satisfied with, still perfectly edible so they're not a write off. :) Its fun to practice too.

Yuk..... Give me mince and tatties with a big dod of puff pastry and white bread to soak up the gravy running doon yer chin👌😉

tenor.gif

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    499.3 KB · Views: 19
Cracking mate.... What a nice trip..... Still laugh when I look back at Bams so called Stick.... Its half a bloody tree.... Ken? :rofl:

Back