• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

ADVICE NEEDED with HD camera

nedbushcrafter

Very Addicted
Hiya guys need some advice I have just got a new HD camera but I'm having trouble with the SD card I've used one in I've already got but the film seems jumpy and glitchy do I need a faster card and if so what's the fastest coz I've not got a clue what the guy in Jessops was on about :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I suspect it is the memory card mate, I'm using a sumsung fast video card in my hd camera and it's fine. Try searching pro and video sd cards ;)

Also check to see the maximum size card you can put in the camera some are limited to 16 32 gb or maybe even lower.

Cheers Lee did a half decent video yesterday but its so glitchy its not worth putting up was gonna drop kick this camera in the bin

That should be ok, check the right speed of that card with the camera write speed. other than that it could be settings either on the camera, your video player software on your computer or setting on your to, try to watch the video footage on separate devices to narrow it down.

I suspect it is your PCs video player software or video graphics card.

Problem is now solved mate friends just lent me a class 10 full HD sdhc its perfect now think its now the card for full HD it has to write faster :thumbsup:

IMG_20160301_204232.jpg

Back