• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Aeropress Coffee Maker .......

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
I had an Argos voucher over from Christmas and didn’t know what to buy ! I like coffe when I’m out and the reviews for the Aeropress are good .......

Here’s a few pictures of the kit , review to follow when I get chance ......

By the way:

That's the competition!

Or this here, off course:

What I didn't know: That simple Lidl or Aldi powder can be used with COLD WATER too.

Disgusting, yes, but possible!

Prosit!

By the way:

That's the competition!

Java Drip does what it says on the proverbial tin ................

Never tried it in winter times.

Perhaps the coffee is frozen before it enters the mug.

;0)

Got a couple of these for coffee, they've come down in price since I got them, grrrrr....

BODUM Travel French Press Coffee Maker Set, Stainless Steel with Extra Lid, Vacuum, 0.35 L/12 oz, Black: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

You get a perculator lid and and a 'flat' lid for other drinks. They stay warm for a long time too. There's loads of options out there.

@Bam

Like the look of that Bam.........similar to the old pussers metal flask/mug that I use now...........screw on lid.........double walled vacuum........keeps your drink hot or cold for a couple of hours.
I do like a nice coffee so may just hit the button on this......thanks for sharing the link 👍

Be handy for the next Scotters trip :)

@Bam

Like the look of that Bam.........similar to the old pussers metal flask/mug that I use now...........screw on lid.........double walled vacuum........keeps your drink hot or cold for a couple of hours.
I do like a nice coffee so may just hit the button on this......thanks for sharing the link 👍

Be handy for the next Scotters trip :)

I've still got a pussers screw lid one too, this is about the same size and the rubber grip bit is good with gloves. If you're using the coffee plunger its best to leave a bit of liquid at the bottom of it, unless you're partial to a squirt of lumpy stuff at the back of the throat...... :eek:

Good tip Bam.....thank you.....I will make sure I leave a tad in the bottom of the mug 👍

Reactions: Bam
Back