• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Afternoon out with Stephen

G1ZmO

Site Manager
Staff member
Stephen and I had a good few hours out in the woods yesterday.
We found a sleeping (aka dead) fox LOL, Stephen made a bush chair and I made a pot hanger. Oh and we had a massive lunch! :)
Twas good fun.

My video is here

Stephen's video is here

P.S. The Exploring/On Foot aka 'Out and about' section isn't really obvious enough IMHO

You mean instead of in threads? Or as well as?
Didn't even notice it @Matt LOL

if you start an album in the media section ...and post your vid,s their as well mate :cool: that way they are all together and wont get lost down the forum page :thumbsup:

Erm OK, I added 4 YT links and they appeared in my media for the forum.
However all of the other YT vids are already there. So just wondering what the purpose of adding them again is? o_O

MediaLibrary.jpg

Stephen and I had a good few hours out in the woods yesterday.
We found a sleeping (aka dead) fox LOL, Stephen made a bush chair and I made a pot hanger. Oh and we had a massive lunch! :)
Twas good fun.

My video is here

Stephen's video is here

P.S. The Exploring/On Foot aka 'Out and about' section isn't really obvious enough IMHO
Nice, ya can't beat it fella.

Back