• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Afternoon Walk..

Forager

Slightly Addicted
Hi everyone this is my first venture out since Christmas eve due to me being plagued with chest infections due to my ongoing asthma problems and of course the cold damp spells.
Anyway I managed a walk around my favourite area the old fishery ponds. Beautiful walk but very windy with the occasional winter shower.
rsz_20230131_123958.jpg
rsz_20230131_124010.jpg
rsz_20230131_124053.jpg
rsz_20230131_124211.jpg
rsz_20230131_124541.jpg
rsz_20230131_124548.jpg

Hi Forager

Good to hear health is improving. You obviously live in a lovely area of UK countryside there, so good that your health has recovered sufficiently to get out and enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing pics of your walks. We can now join you vicariously on them đź‘Ť

Alan

Hi Forager

Good to hear health is improving. You obviously live in a lovely area of UK countryside there, so good that your health has recovered sufficiently to get out and enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing pics of your walks. We can now join you vicariously on them đź‘Ť

Alan
Hi @Gulfalan67 thank you for your kind comments. I certainly feel a lot better and I'm looking forward to more walks.:thumbsup:

Back