• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Air Bottle Capacity And Pressure Guide

Guide Air Bottle Capacity And Pressure Guide

Gambo

Slightly Talkative
Gambo submitted a new resource:

Air Bottle Capacity And Pressure Guide - Guide On Air Bottle Capacity And Pressure

I have seen questions to this topic asked quite frequently and there seems to be a great deal of confusion about it so I will explain as best I can so you can make an informed decision as to what size and pressure of bottle is most suitable to re-charge your PCP airgun.

For those new to PCP shooting, please be aware that bottles are available in different pressure ratings and different volume sizes. Generally, the common pressure ratings are...

Read more about this resource...

One thing confuses me. How come the capacity of the gun's bottle doesn't come into the equation:confused: (I expect I am missing something:eek:)

thanx v useful ,i got a 7l bottle 300 bar and 200 bar fill pressure on my hw100 and the same on my s16s ,so will be interesting to see difference btwn them.

I see what u mean but what does that relate to on actual fils how would I work that

We've had the same bottle 2 years now and still on it's first fill :cool:

Back