• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

ALO ALO CARP’ers

Back in 2001, I think it was called Banzai.....now that was entertainment! I think I first saw clips of it on the Clive Anderson show.

Aye, how we mocked those 'mad Japs', roll on 30 years and its prime time viewing, especially if celebrities are involved.... :(
What celebrities? I can assure you that I've never taken part in one of those shows

FB_IMG_1593165698885.jpg
Second that .......😁

🙄well ! Noo what can I say aboot myself? Could say am a tackle tart I suppose, am sure my good lady is going to say a lot more when the posty arrives with all the gear I just bought, oh and when I disappear on Tuesday night to pick up more😅 normally am really conservative with buying gear, I put it of and put it of and sometimes I forget about it..... but no this time 🤷🏼‍♂️ A jumper right in like a hero 🦸‍♂️

a got !!!

popups
Bait clips
Hook lengths
Baiting tools
Bivvy
Seat
Net
Unhooking mat
Weighing sling
And a shiny new double sided tackle box

Ooooh am soooo dead there going to have too bury me twice 😳

"Its a great way of bonding with the boy but unfortunately it requires twice as much kit"..... that was the excuse my father used on my mother all those years ago and it seemed to work. Along with that method of father-son bonding were the beer and late night fry ups.

"Its a great way of bonding with the boy but unfortunately it requires twice as much kit"..... that was the excuse my father used on my mother all those years ago and it seemed to work. Along with that method of father-son bonding were the beer and late night fry ups.

wise man 😁

Wow.....what a great setting to fish by Mark.....beautiful :thumbsup:
I bet this is one day you are praying for a good down poor to test out the new bivi........snug as a bug inside:)
Hope you have a good session and catch a few.

Just a thought mate.....get rid of that cooker as soon as you can......heard some horror stories regarding them.....not the safest :(
Very much pot luck.

Have a good'un mate...........dinny forgeet thu photees......ken?

Back