• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

ALO ALO CARP’ers

It’s a must 😁 am hinting to Sharon about going back up tomorrow 😁
Watching them take the biscuits round the hook bait was tense 😬 the one I lost, I didn’t cast to that one, took me buy surprise. The rod was at my feet so I could fire a few biscuits over and as soon as the biscuits hit the water the water exploded 😳

top Tip on the biscuits 👍🏻👍🏻

I'm getting excited now , gonna see if I can get away although the weather has gone pear shaped currently ….. I've been watching some youtube videos of guys catching carp on the fly ! I have a few flies that resemble bread , beetles and dog biscuits …. Might have to give that a try too :thumbsup:

I'm getting excited now , gonna see if I can get away although the weather has gone pear shaped currently ….. I've been watching some youtube videos of guys catching carp on the fly ! I have a few flies that resemble bread , beetles and dog biscuits …. Might have to give that a try too :thumbsup:

Mmm 🤔 well!! If your successful with the fly I will be sure to follow 😁

Back