• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

An Allotment Diary.

Brambling

Very Addicted
Not long back from my first fory at the allotment. I plan on posting photos every now and then.

IMG_20200324_094646.jpg

From the bottom of the plot

IMG_20200324_094726.jpg

And from the top

IMG_20200324_103230.jpg

Stopping for a brew.
IMG_20200324_103545.jpg

IMG_20200324_112322.jpg

Soil is easy to dig. Lovely bit of dirt.

IMG_20200324_112103.jpg

Not a bad view from the office window.

Pretty lucky, there's not much in the way of perennial weeds, a few buttercups here and there.
Strawberries and Raspberries on the plot and there are Plums, Damsons and a Grapevine on the border with the derelict plot nextdoor.​

Not long back from my first fory at the allotment. I plan on posting photos every now and then.

View attachment 20772

From the bottom of the plot

View attachment 20773

And from the top

View attachment 20774

Stopping for a brew.
View attachment 20775

View attachment 20777

Soil is easy to dig. Lovely bit of dirt.

View attachment 20776

Not a bad view from the office window.

Pretty lucky, there's not much in the way of perennial weeds, a few buttercups here and there.
Strawberries and Raspberries on the plot and there are Plums, Damsons and a Grapevine on the border with the derelict plot nextdoor.​
As you said that certainly looks like beautiful soil Annie and if needed the strawberries and raspberries can be moved but now is the time to do that

@Ystranc , it certainly is. I'm really pleased. It's very peaceful.
@lol sadly no Tidal river. I do have the canal at the bottom of the ride though :D
Sorry, I thought I had deleted my post...for some reason, I thought the post was from Medwayman, and the Medway (tidal) may have been in the background? I sometimes sail down the East Anglian coast , cross the Thames and up the Medway to Chatham............
Love canals too........:thumbsup:

Back