• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Ancient Aliens: Do you believe?

Sorry to go back to the parallel universe thing but doing something requiring relatively no brain power ( mowing a lawn) my mind wandered to the infinite universes idea. If there is an infinite number with infinite possibilities that must mean that in some god exists , in fact some where god has created the universe and as each one of those infinite universes is only a fraction different to an infinite number of other it must follow that he has created all the universes unless there are an infinite number of gods each with their own universe. . So if an infinite number of universes exist god also exists. And if just one alternative universe exists why not an infinite number. I've my doubts about all of this....
Or perhaps I should stick to mowing

Sorry to go back to the parallel universe thing but doing something requiring relatively no brain power ( mowing a lawn) my mind wandered to the infinite universes idea. If there is an infinite number with infinite possibilities that must mean that in some god exists , in fact some where god has created the universe and as each one of those infinite universes is only a fraction different to an infinite number of other it must follow that he has created all the universes unless there are an infinite number of gods each with their own universe. . So if an infinite number of universes exist god also exists. And if just one alternative universe exists why not an infinite number. I've my doubts about all of this....
Or perhaps I should stick to mowing
But that is under the premise that God exists at all, and if he does, he would have the ability to be omnipresent.:rolleyes:

Suspending disbelief for a moment and applying chaos theory, if each decision means that there is another dimension then the difference between some dimensions would be incredibly subtle at first but those differences would be magnified as time passed and ā€œrealitiesā€ diverged meaning that dimensions would be spawning at a geometric rate with each new changeā€¦.that is an unsettling idea.ā€¦If that follows then eventually everything that could possibly happen must happen, no matter how improbableā€¦talking dogsā€¦flying catsā€¦.celibate Boris Johnson.

Would also mean that one of them spawned universes would harbour intelligent entities that ā€œin theoryā€ could travel between universes !

Would also mean that one of them spawned universes would harbour intelligent entities that ā€œin theoryā€ could travel between universes !
Everything that can possiby happen must eventually happen in that scenario. There may even be a dimension where Putin isnā€™t a complete twuntā€¦

Nice to see you can't resist jumping into the madness Mark, it all started a little slow but the posts are coming in now.
It's one of those beliefs that people aren't quite ready to voice in public because of the stigma involved.

The new information coming from the US military and the emergence that they had a secret program to monitor UAPs.
This has resulted in a media overload that has probably done more damage to the "truth" seekers than
anything the de-bunkers could have come up with. :eek::D

Nice to see you can't resist jumping into the madness Mark, it all started a little slow but the posts are coming in now.
It's one of those beliefs that people aren't quite ready to voice in public because of the stigma involved.

The new information coming from the US military and the emergence that they had a secret program to monitor UAPs.
This has resulted in a media overload that has probably done more damage to the "truth" seekers than
anything the de-bunkers could have come up with. :eek::D

Could read about this stuff all day šŸ‘šŸ»

The whole UFO/UAP this is very simple.
You don't know what it is, therefore it's unidentified.
It's in the sky under its own power, therefore its flying.
You can see it, therefore it's an object.
Non of this makes it alien/extra terrestrial.
And yes, I firmly believe we are not alone in the galaxy never mind the universe.

The whole UFO/UAP this is very simple.
You don't know what it is, therefore it's unidentified.
It's in the sky under its own power, therefore its flying.
You can see it, therefore it's an object.
Non of this makes it alien/extra terrestrial.
And yes, I firmly believe we are not alone in the galaxy never mind the universe.
Very decisive Manny.
You should definitely stay on the fence. :rofl::eek::eek:

Suspending disbelief for a moment and applying chaos theory, if each decision means that there is another dimension then the difference between some dimensions would be incredibly subtle at first but those differences would be magnified as time passed and ā€œrealitiesā€ diverged meaning that dimensions would be spawning at a geometric rate with each new changeā€¦.that is an unsettling idea.ā€¦If that follows then eventually everything that could possibly happen must happen, no matter how improbableā€¦talking dogsā€¦flying catsā€¦.celibate Boris Johnson.
Going with the infinite universe theory, there would also be a universe where there were no galaxies, just utter emptiness.

But that is under the premise that God exists at all, and if he does, he would have the ability to be omnipresent.:rolleyes:
That's rather the point. If there are an infinite number of universes with an infinite number of possibilities then what we in our universe perceive as impossible must be possible somewhere which seems to be a paradox.
Or another way of saying I think it's twaddle.

Is it possible that all the other galaxies out there are the parallel universeā€™s ? And reaching them would be much like trying to reach the end of a rainbow?

Iā€™ve seen a few things and I canā€™t explain what I saw with my own knowledge or research. But I know I saw them and the only things it can be is technology from this plant or another, I try and keep an open mind about the unexplained but it dose intrigued me and I do fall down the rabbit hole sometimes lol .

Is it possible that all the other galaxies out there are the parallel universeā€™s ? And reaching them would be much like trying to reach the end of a rainbow?

Iā€™ve seen a few things and I canā€™t explain what I saw with my own knowledge or research. But I know I saw them and the only things it can be is technology from this plant or another, I try and keep an open mind about the unexplained but it dose intrigued me and I do fall down the rabbit hole sometimes lol .
So you should Mark, Alice in wonderland, has done a lot for sketchy media showing us what they think we need to see. :sneaky:šŸ¤”

This is definitely worth a watch šŸ‘šŸ» Heā€™s convincing I will say that. But ! The question for me is ,,, why did he whistle blow ? .

Back