• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Ancient Aliens: Do you believe?

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Tho I think anal probing could be misunderstood ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Itโ€™s the easiest way to find the brains of some folk ๐Ÿค” wouldnโ€™t happen to me , I keep mine in the cupboard, want to keep it new yi Ken ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tho I think anal probing could be misunderstood ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Itโ€™s the easiest way to find the brains of some folk ๐Ÿค” wouldnโ€™t happen to me , I keep mine in the cupboard, want to keep it new yi Ken ๐Ÿ˜‰
You had better put them in a more secure place Mark, or they may end up in a pan of "Scouse" when your Mrs is looking
for dumplings. :eek::cool::cool:

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
One of the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I remember when I was 15 years old there was a place called Alien wars in Glasgow inโ€ฆ it was much like an indoor air soft game โ€ฆ only there was a group of 5 lead by 2 people dressed up like the folk from Aliensโ€ฆ it started of with us in an elevator with the guy shoutingโ€ฆ.10 meters โ€œits hereโ€ 6 meters โ€œitโ€™s comingโ€ 1 meterโ€ฆ down down down โ€ฆ.. the doors open there was flashing light in a long dark corridor then a some bugger in a full size Alien suit trying to grab at us all ๐Ÿ˜ณ gun fire, shouting the lot โ€ฆ. Remember it like it was yesterday, traumatised ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but it was amazingโ€ฆ. Trying to outrun large real life Aliens from the movieโ€ฆ.. me and my mate went twice ๐Ÿ˜‚