• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Ancient Aliens: Do you believe?

Half cocked

Quite Addicted
With all the recent videos from the US navy fighter pilots, are we being told the truth
or is this another psyops?
Do you watch the series Ancient Aliens and was are ancestors' taught about the stars
and geometry?:alien2::alien2:

Stars and WHAT?

Some of the stories and footage that we have been privy too is quite convincing........we cant be the be all and end all.....can we 🤔

I don’t know about intelligent extra terrestrial life but according to Proff. Brian Cox it is scientific fact that dormant bacteria can exist and circulate in space before making it into our upper atmosphere. Taking that into account the odds are that there may be intelligent extra terrestrial life out there somewhere.
caveat; I don’t claim that intelligent aliens visit earth I simply admit the possibility of their existence.

Stars and WHAT?

Some of the stories and footage that we have been privy too is quite convincing........we cant be the be all and end all.....can we 🤔
Personally, having watched a great deal of documentaries from the ridiculous to the more creditable, IMHO we are and have been
visited by craft not from here.
The testimonies from very believable and highly trained pilots, police, astronauts and scientists leave little room for doubt.

EB9528D3-4EB3-47F5-86EE-0BED4462DBD1.jpeg

My best answer to the auestion is that I'm keeping an open mind about it. There's a certain amount of strange stuff that frankly I don't feel is answered wholly one way or another. Ancient carvings that some claim to be depictions of astronauts or space craft and others claim to be ceremonial wear for instance. I've read Ezekiel in the bible and his description of what appears to be some sort of flying machine piloted by angels is another odd one. Maybe a real object or maybe he was on the magic mushrooms. I've also read Eric von Daniken who seemed too quick to blame anything strange on aliens. I try to look at motives for these things. Developing space travel and then travelling to other solar systems is going to be expensive in both terms of resources , energy and money presuming alien life has a similar approach . Using those resources to send a spaceship lightyears away to get the locals to build a pyramid or to buzz around and scare a few seems to have very little purpose or return. I also wonder why they could keep themselves completely hidden until they get here but then manage to get into so many grainy photos and jumpy videos. I also wonder about the number of supposed crashes . One or two I can accept , maybe Roswell did happen , but surely aliens would have inquiries and try to improve their track record on accidents in the same way as we do.
Perhaps there's an argument that we should view the universe as having only us in it , that way we might not be so blase about the way we treat our own planet and species.

I watched a documentary last night and to get a good sense of it I watched it again online today.
It was on Blaze tv and is called Phenomenon, It's two hours long and is one of the best I have seen,
and I've watched a lot.
If you don't have the time to watch it all then watch the last half-hour, especially the school in Zimbabwe
that is very compelling.
Oh No Omg GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
One comment I hear many times is along the lines of "considering how many galaxies , how many stars there are and how many planets there must be it's inconceivable that there can't be life out there" . I'd tend to agree with that statement but it's then a huge step to that life developing interstella travel and actually visiting us. Then there's the issue of distance. Space is big and if it is impossible to go faster than the speed of light then for all intents and purposes 99.9999 goodness knows how many 9's % of the universe is going to beyond the ability to travel in a person's lifetime. Thus barring some sort of suspended animation we're going to be limited to a relatively small bubble around our own planet even if we can get close to the speed of light.

I'm definitely convinced Bill, the number of ancient civilisations that speak of the teachers
who came from the sky are just too alike.
I'm not saying that aliens built the Pyramids but how did a civilisation build something that is so precise
is mind-boggling.
The current thinking from Egyptologists is the Great Pyramid was built in 20 years,
which means that they placed 3 two tonne blocks every minute. And don't forget they only had copper
chisels, they had not reached the Iron age yet.

Back