• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Ancient Aliens: Do you believe?

All the programs I’ve watched are very convincing that aliens exist… some more than others, however this clip makes sense also .

Could it be that aliens did exist and died out thousands of years ago and the technology flying about our sky is found tech ?

Here yous go, managed to find my video of an orb flying over the high school… can’t upload the video here but I’ve took a still from the video 👍🏻 It was flying about for around 5 min then it shot off .. it looks closer to the high school roof than it actually was
B1FF336B-2195-448D-8ADE-70BDA97F1C30.png

Zoomed in
8424B2BA-A555-412E-96C9-0D4D98E6D9D8.jpeg

A picture during the day
CC45DE63-53D8-4653-80FD-D12376EEE5EF.jpeg

Well that's deffo a UFO.
We don't know what it is.
It's in the sky so either on along pole or it's flying.
It's there, it's an object.
What other opinions can we draw from these photos peeps?
Be interesting to see the vid.
Can you not put it on tubeyou?

Well that's deffo a UFO.
We don't know what it is.
It's in the sky so either on along pole or it's flying.
It's there, it's an object.
What other opinions can we draw from these photos peeps?
Be interesting to see the vid.
Can you not put it on tubeyou?

It was definitely there buddy as you say, at first we thought it to be a drone as one of our neighbours has one …. But they make a sound and after watching it for a bit it was obvious it wasn’t a drone, to big in my opinion and very silent it also moved more fluently.. weird, but not the weirdest we’ve seen from our back garden.

Will try and upload it to the tube and post it 👍🏻

I’ve got a couple more pictures of one I drove under, I will dig them out 👍🏻 I wasn’t the only one on the road that night…. There was 3 cars driving towards me on the opposite side (thankfully lol) and like me, they was driving slowly for a look …

It was definitely there buddy as you say, at first we thought it to be a drone as one of our neighbours has one …. But they make a sound and after watching it for a bit it was obvious it wasn’t a drone, to big in my opinion and very silent it also moved more fluently.. weird, but not the weirdest we’ve seen from our back garden.

Will try and upload it to the tube and post it 👍🏻
Bigger drone further away?
One of those horrid sky lanterns blowing in the wind?
Can't tell how its moving from a pic. 😆

At the risk of sounding a bit slow and admitting my ipad screen needs a clean but on the daylight picture exactly what are we looking at ? Dead centre of the picture?

Back