• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

ANGLERS CORNER

Ark79

Site Manager
Bought stuff from this mob of the eBay shop a week and a half ago, still no stuff ? Messaged them asking when it will be posted, I got a message back saying, soon ?
. messages them again, then i was told, the items will be posted in a few days. Well ! Itโ€™s now been a few days and still there not dispatched๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ and now there not replying ๐Ÿ˜•

Not so good mate, hopefully they're just crap and running late.

Should have checked there feed back first, looks like am not the only one whoโ€™s been ignored ๐Ÿ˜

Bugger Mark......get E-bay on the case and start a dispute.....goods not received!!
They will soon get a reaction for you from the seller.
Or ask for a refund and Ferk them :rolleyes: :mad:

@1 shot willie just done that buddy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป They have until the 17th to get back to me before eBay step in. His neg feedback is full of people getting refunded by eBay, looks like there selling stock they donโ€™t have ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Still itโ€™s only 2 items out of 24 I didnโ€™t receive ๐Ÿ˜‚

@1 shot willie just done that buddy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป They have until the 17th to get back to me before eBay step in. His neg feedback is full of people getting refunded by eBay, looks like there selling stock they donโ€™t have ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Still itโ€™s only 2 items out of 24 I didnโ€™t receive ๐Ÿ˜‚

"Still itโ€™s only 2 items out of 24 I didnโ€™t receive" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not the point mate......if they are offering a service....they should provide it to the buyer.....or at least offer an explanation rather than ignore your messages to them. :thumbsup:

"Still itโ€™s only 2 items out of 24 I didnโ€™t receive" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not the point mate......if they are offering a service....they should provide it to the buyer.....or at least offer an explanation rather than ignore your messages to them. :thumbsup:

Very true mate, boils my blood, tried phoning them and as soon as you press two to go through to there eBay department, it goes dead ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Itโ€™s not like a bought a bus, itโ€™s only 2 x 30g method feeders and a rod rest head. Could fit them in a small Jiffy bag, payed almost ยฃ6 for p&p

Got this message the other day, and nothing since
EC7AE8E3-8FC8-4D2E-AAF0-ACDFF306D501.jpeg

Well!! Just got a message about the rod rest. Sorry not in stock ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ At least am getting a refund, no mention about the two method feeders ๐Ÿ˜•

Reactions: Bam
Back