• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Annual Flu Jab

Just had mine 10 minutes ago, considering what's going on right now it's more important than ever that you get yours this year
Couldn't agree more........... I used to do them for my local surgery, any year, young and not so....... unless advised not to, ill or allergic......PLEASE get your flu jab!

I can get one from the local sickbay because of my mild asthma but we just pay the tenner or whatever and get it from Asda (pharmacy, not the lassie on the till). Its usually a "come back in 20 minutes" job so done and dusted.

I can get one from the local sickbay because of my mild asthma but we just pay the tenner or whatever and get it from Asda (pharmacy, not the lassie on the till). Its usually a "come back in 20 minutes" job so done and dusted.
I think most superstore pharmacies provide that service now Andy, of course one could always go to the US and get a jab for about $10,000 and have a dose of covid thrown in for free :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: lol
Back