• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Another clothes thread (sorry)

It looks good quality bill. A was looking at reviews just now lol. What are the cuffs like...a only like ones that are tight round the wrists...am a fussy burger lol

Hi, Mark.

I am the same mate :D the inner cuff is made from Neoprene and can be sinched up tight with velcro.....the outer cuff is the same as mate:thumbsup:
The Hood is zip on/off and also very adjustable for fit.
Kangeroo pocket has a waterproof zip:thumbsup:

Hi, Mark.

I am the same mate :D the inner cuff is made from Neoprene and can be sinched up tight with velcro.....the outer cuff is the same as mate:thumbsup:
The Hood is zip on/off and also very adjustable for fit.
Kangeroo pocket has a waterproof zip:thumbsup:

A know what am asking for xmas lol.

Are you on commission for rideline billo_O:rofl:you made a very good sales pitch there :D

Holy hells i will be skinto and i only clicked one link so far (the 170 quid jacket) but ayes i dont mind paying extra but defo want to keep prices down. I will perhaps list what i own and have atm (non clothing) and as said a lot was learnt here and on other forums. Tbh i have read this forum daily for months and know a fair bit about you all lol.

:ninja-worried:

I told ya you'd get quite a few different options mate, but all helpful :thumbsup:

This is were you build your knowledge up, forums like this, and experience going out on trips, and seeing what kit works is worth taking, and kit that doesn't work and you don't need to take :)

The way forward is to prioritise your kit and think what will benifit you the most as a beginner.
Also limit your activities to suit the kit and clothing you have.
Tailor your trips out to your abilities..... and the conditions you will encounter.

You cant buy a paka mac and a pair of trainers and then climb a mountain :thumbsup::D

Back