• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Another Printer

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Bloody printer has gone tats up :rolleyes: ......never liked the bloody thing anyway (Epson)......I will take great delight while smashing it into the refuge centre skip :D

Gone for another HP model this time......."Smart Tank Plus 559".....no ink cartridges...... bottle top up
Although a bit more expensive than some other basic models....we think we will save on costs of ink cartridges in the long run.

Happy days :)

Bloody printer has gone tats up :rolleyes: ......never liked the bloody thing anyway (Epson)......I will take great delight while smashing it into the refuge centre skip :D

Gone for another HP model this time......."Smart Tank Plus 559".....no ink cartridges...... bottle top up
Although a bit more expensive than some other basic models....we think we will save on costs of ink cartridges in the long run.

Happy days :)
Definitely the right way to go, cartridge costs just keep on going up unless you refill them yourself with a syringe.

One example of this on another make/model we looked at Mike.....£45 to replace the set :( .....its gone crazy numbers.

Yup , I have an epson … do all apparently 🤷🏼‍♂️ do fk all they mean, nothing but problems… your best rid bill👍🏻

I have a hp laptop and a hp printer, my phone and tablet are Samsung, guess which device I have the most trouble printing from...🤨
Every printer should start with an ASBO for the first 6 months, they are the antisocial b'stards of the tech world.

Job done........ printer installed and working like a good'un.......🤞
Liking the tank top up system....really easy to do.
Able to print from the phone now....bonus.

Happy Days :)

Back