• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Another victim!

And yet they reckon, like pushbikes, camping stuff is flying out???

...just had a thick booklet shoved through the letterbox???

Go Outdoors has been bought back and saved from liquidation by the original owner, JD Sports. They will be going flat out on sales now to kick start the cash turnover, So there might be a few good deals on the way

Reactions: Bam
Not my place of choice...unless you know exactly what you want, and the price is ok and they have it...................................

No, I'm not a fan either, I usually manage to find the same items at a better price elsewhere.

Reactions: lol
I quite like it for generic stuff, had a few good rucksacks etc from them over the years and get the cheap walking breeks from them too, 12 quid a pair, who cares if you rip them or split the bollox on them.

I'd rather split the trousers?

(I do have a couple of cheapies........trousers that is: but it could be said............... :rolleyes: )

• Haha
I’ve never had a problem with them and I’ve bought a fair bit of stuff, tent, boots, shoes, ski wear, mountain bike shoes etc for me and the kids. Maybe it depends on store but the staff at my local o e have been excellent and don’t over sell.

A lot of times when business have problems it can be because the owner has used them as leverage for something else in the “empire” rather than the actual name you see struggling.

That's good................but when I bought a folding bike from a store once............oh dear.

Back