• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Any drone flyers?

Not a drone flyer myself but I do know a lad who works for some farmers checking things for him, makes a nice bit of £ doing it….

Slightly of topic (nothing new for me right enough 😂) The guy in the video makes great knife’s, I’ve wanted one for years…. He made the original wood lore for ray mears

Wow! That little drone is so tiny, never seen one that small before. Back in the day aerial photography for archaeology was done with cameras suspended from kites.

Fascinating. Thanks for sharing

Alan

I had one of those mini helicopters that i once landed on my sons head; I also hit him in the face trying to land on his head!

I do fancy a drone but don’t think I’d actually use it.

I had one of those mini helicopters that i once landed on my sons head; I also hit him in the face trying to land on his head!

I do fancy a drone but don’t think I’d actually use it.

I fancy one as well, I look at the ones on eBay for about £20 and think would I ever use it ? I'll be drunk enough to just click buy it now one day.

Back