• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Any knowledge??

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
I'm aware of the seasonal pressure on deliveries...but....Anyone dealt with Firestormkit.com. Based in London Road, Woodley, Reading, Berkshire. Ordered just a few items two weeks ago. No response to email and 'phone number "This number is not recognised" Website seems fairly well stocked but I did notice they have blocked all users comments on the local Yell directory, I think it was, or similar such trade directory.
Only a few quid but an email reply from them would be nice...Out of stock etc:

Hmm for me the website looks like it has fallen over too, along with the no response to email/phone - I got a feeling it is a dead one.

It looked like the site is under maintenance and has no content when I tried with an iPad.

Now I'm confused...When I look at this, I get what I thought was a up and running site? Ah! sorry getting my .com and .co mixed up...could that be the problem?...:oopsy:

Just tried phoning the number. Says invalid number. Think you may have fallen prey to a fake website :(

Found this on the "about us" page.

PLEASE NOTE THE WEBSITE IS NOW BEING REVISED AND SOME PRODUCTS ARE BEING REMOVED DUE TO BEING DISCONTINEUD AND NEW ONES BEING ADDED DAILY, AS OF 22nd THE CATALOGUE IS BEING REVISED AND WE ARE GOING THROUGH BACK ORDERS AS WELL, PLEASE E-MAIL REGARDING EXISTING ORDERS

And apparently they are on Faceplant, but I don't have an account so can't verify that.

Reactions: Bam
Thank you all. As a result of various enquiries ( Not with Firestormkit) it transpires it is a surplus dealer and the website is genuine...BUT...the admin and operation of the business is pants. If one is lucky the goods arrive in reasonable time, but it seems the " Too difficult light" flickers on quite often with the owner, and a huge back log of orders results. They still haven't answered emails and as stated the 'phone number is " Not recognised"...I've thrown my Teddy out of the pram and the good 'ol Co-Op Bank are coming to my rescue... It's only £29+ but I'm not a charity. :lol:

CREDIT 542999
CREDIT£29.46

Co-op Bank on the ball...They snatched my money back from the surplus comedians...:D

Other's experiences may differ but consider giving Firestormkit.co.uk a wide berth when buying, or trying to buy, kit on line..

CREDIT 542999
CREDIT£29.46
Co-op Bank on the ball...They snatched my money back from the surplus comedians...:D

Other's experiences may differ but consider giving Firestormkit.co.uk a wide berth when buying, or trying to buy, kit on line..

thanks for the update mate:thumbsup: glad you got your moola back

Back