• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Any Roll your own smokers here?

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Hi folks, was in Poundstretcher today, to get filter tips and papers when I came across these…

WP_20180803_17_46_29_Pro.jpg
100% biodegradable, and only 75p for 200! Smoke better than the white filers and totally disintergrate with just 2/3 drops of water. I hate seeing used ciggy filters littering the woods, so thought I would suggest and recommend these to those of you that smoke. They also had some natural papers by RAW , but were only those king size things the young ones use for their funny fags, would like to see if they do them in standard size.
Jon

Hi folks, was in Poundstretcher today, to get filter tips and papers when I came across these…

View attachment 14511
100% biodegradable, and only 75p for 200! Smoke better than the white filers and totally disintergrate with just 2/3 drops of water. I hate seeing used ciggy filters littering the woods, so thought I would suggest and recommend these to those of you that smoke. They also had some natural papers by RAW , but were only those king size things the young ones use for their funny fags, would like to see if they do them in standard size.
Jon
I might give those a try when I get back from the meet

Do they do them in menthol?

Don’t like to see fag buts on the ground ether. I always end up with a pocket full whe I return from a day out fishing or just sitting in the woods :thumbsup:

I've not smoked in nearly 20 years [smug face] but I used to roll my own and a little strip of the rizzla packet was always good enough for me

Back