• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Anyone from glasgow

Hi mate, welcome to the forum, there's a few from that side of the country on here and a few more of us in Scotland. What's your bag, are you a canoeist, hill walker ????

Hi Paulrae :)

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Have a good look around and get settled in around the fire.
We have a great forum here with many interesting posts as well as good humoured banter that tends to be shared around.

How long have you been into Wildcamping?.........are you a ground dweller.....or do you like to hang out in a hammock?
If you have any photos of meets or outings you have had.....please feel free to share a few with us. :thumbsup:

GURRRRRRDERS ye ken :D

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum....Oh and Paulrae...there is a certain amount of banter and piss taking on this forum but it's all good hearted. These guys will also try and incite you to buy all manor of flashy kit, it's important to resist..stay strong mate and enjoy!

Well you're a similar age to me Andy and after a day splitting wood I'm feeling really old this evening...
I think I mentioned 'delusional' Mike..... while I do some weights, there is no substitute for graft and I fanny about but you do shit for real so probably have a better grasp on where chaps 'our age' actually are. Respect.

Back