• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

ARE NACHOS SURVIVAL FOOD🤔

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
who gives a shot :D it’s nacho time people 🥰 thought we would have a treat wile we watch the braking bad movie:D feast yir eyes on this mound of artery clogging goodness:eek:
CB263D04-81FA-43E5-8ECC-C4CA1778F4A8.jpeg

In answer to the title, possibly yes. Most probably know this but just in case, here's a vid, apols, its American so the guy takes 5 minutes to do a 30 second vid but hey ho.....

For what its worth Mark, I thought it looked braw, nothing wrong with some 'bad' scran from time to time. Man can't live on Quinoa salad alone. ;)
I think there's an old saying to do with humility, it goes something like "every man must eat a pinch of shit before he dies"....Now a little humility is a fine thing, no need to pack it away by the plateful though.

I think there's an old saying to do with humility, it goes something like "every man must eat a pinch of shit before he dies"....Now a little humility is a fine thing, no need to pack it away by the plateful though.

I enjoyed every mouthful mate ;) humility is wasted on me:rofl:

It ain't my bag either mate. Or couscous.... Wish it was, loads of cheap options out there but nah. Lets just say I've eaten stuff to show off to my mates that taste better than quinoa or couscous. :poo:

Back