• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

ARK79 Tobacco pouch?

I was late checking the post box today.
But had a nice surprise when I eventually did.
@Ark79 had sent the Tobacco Pouch to me.
Top notch work.... and I am over the moon with it....Thank you Mark.
You have a natural talent mate....and I hope you do well with future orders that will come your way Im sure πŸ™‚

First class.....and thanks again.

Attachments

• 20210125_160448.jpg
    20210125_160448.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 20210125_160341.jpg
    20210125_160341.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 20210125_160315.jpg
    20210125_160315.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 125
There is nothing nicer when having made something for somebody to know you have made them happy.
Having positive feed back is always welcomed.....so all credit where its due Mark :)

Very true bill,πŸ‘πŸ» not ashamed to admit it was a little nerve racking making one for you after receiving quality work from you in the past, you know the process and obviously took pride in your work , Not blowing smoke up yir erss, just being honest.

Just been asked to make a skinning knife and a sheath for my cousin lol

Very true bill,πŸ‘πŸ» not ashamed to admit it was a little nerve racking making one for you after receiving quality work from you in the past, you know the process and obviously took pride in your work , Not blowing smoke up yir erss, just being honest.

Just been asked to make a skinning knife and a sheath for my cousin lol

Excellent Mark......another commission.....I am sure he will be well pleased with the finished article.
Hope you find the time to share the project with us as you progress through......piccies and all ye ken :D :thumbsup:

Well thanks @Ark79 the pouch is stunning so we'll made. A quality bit of craftmanship. The pictures you sent us didn't do it justice mate. It's not until you got it in your hand you can see how well built it really is. :) over the moon with it buddy can't fault it one bit :thumbsup:

I tell you another thing that amazes me is that you got all that leather off a badgers ass very skilled mate :rofl:

I shall pm you now mate to sort payment

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well thanks @Ark79 the pouch is stunning so we'll made. A quality bit of craftmanship. The pictures you sent us didn't do it justice mate. It's not until you got it in your hand you can see how well built it really is. :) over the moon with it buddy can't fault it one bit :thumbsup:

I tell you another thing that amazes me is that you got all that leather off a badgers ass very skilled mate :rofl:

I shall pm you now mate to sort payment

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah the badgers ass was rather difficult mate, pmsl 🀣

Am glad you like it buddy, spot on πŸ‘πŸ» And thank you for the order and your kind words Gav πŸ‘πŸ» Appreciated buddy 😁

So the pouch and belt finally turned up :rolleyes:

It was worth the wait very nice it is mate :D

hope the knife and fire box gives you as much use and service as the pouch and belt are for me mate ... well done sir @Ark79

Last edited:
So the pouch and belt finally turned up :rolleyes:

It was worth the wait very nice it is mate :D

hope the knife and fire box gives you as much use and service as the pouch and belt are for me mate ... well done sir @Ark79

Cheers Mucker 😁 and thanks for the kind words 😁 dose the belt fit ok ?

it’s a smashing trade mate am well happy with the fire box and knife, I think I got the better deal so if your needing anything give me a shout 😁

Still in pristine condition Mark :)......only smoke while at the meets or out and about........so the pouch has had nay use at all...... at the moment.
Hope to rectify that soon though.....fingers crossed ye ken :) :thumbsup:

Any more projects in the making mate??

Back