• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

AT LAST

2 thunderstorms today with a lot of rain, brief as they were they were welcome, not sure when we last had rain though ?

@Joecole

Morning Joe :thumbsup:

Pleased to report that we have had a goodly drop of the old H2o accompanied by some pretty strong winds overnight.
Have you had much more where you are?
Growers and Farmers will be delighted and relieved :thumbsup:

Morning Ystranc :thumbsup:

It's a start with what we have had.......but we need a lot more yet to get us out of the :poo: mate.

Mothballs ? Is there not a time lock on the wallet kneef?:rofl::rofl:

You my dear friend have been spending far too much internet time in the company of Joecole ! ;)

Anyway I do believe that you ought to be doing some DIY today by order of the person who wears the troosers in your house ye ken ! :whistle:

I now have your Mrs on speed-dial so I could let her know that you are at a loose end today at a moments notice ! :p

It's your call ? ;):D

You my dear friend have been spending far too much internet time in the company of Joecole ! ;)

Anyway I do believe that you ought to be doing some DIY today by order of the person who wears the troosers in your house ye ken ! :whistle:

I now have your Mrs on speed-dial so I could let her know that you are at a loose end today at a moments notice ! :p

It's your call ? ;):D

Oooh you wouldn’t dare siro_O but just in case you DO......I apologise vigorously and appeal to your better nature :rofl: :rofl:

Back