• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

At your peril

There's an old boy I see on the cut who fishes from a powered wheelchair. His Grandson made some adaptions, he has panniers attached to the arms and a fishing brolley fixed to the back of the chair. All his gear is lightweight and telescopic. You don't get anything much bigger than a couple of pounds in the canal so lots of gear isn't really needed. He still has his independence, the only stipulation the family have made is that he has what he calls the find Granddad thingy on his phone!
My gear is light now as well, I can carry it all in a small backpack.

It's a bugger getting old but it's better than the alternative. we may all take the piss unmercifully at times Joe but it's only in the belief that you can take it.
image.jpeg

If someone tries to push you around in a chair this one will allow you to push back, all it's missing are some spinning blades and a flame thrower.

Last edited:
Back