• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Aukey 28w solar charger

Medwayman

Quite Talkative
Morning people new member here have posted an intro on relevant board. Will be testing this charger over the next few weeks in varying weather conditions to give it a good field test as such, early indications are that it is an excellent piece of kit, very well made, sturdy does not feel "cheap" in any way have used it a few times and gives a good kick of power. Also, am keen crop grower and have got this year's crop in full swing have posted on relevant board also.

Attachments

1 shot willie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Med.

That looks like a useful bit of kit mate :thumbsup:
It actually looks like a reasonably sized unit that will deliver the goods......and not struggle.
Be interested to hear your thoughts after the trials:thumbsup:

Rathwulven BC

Extremely Talkative
I am also interested in your experience with that piece.

Some time ago I got a 3W/12V as a present and frankly spoken I'd be better off not owning that at all haha. Let me know how far you will get with the 28W. :)